I received my Electronics Engineering / BS Degree in 1986 and continued my education in Williams Business College / Australia, and received Business Studies Diploma in 1990. After the graduation, I started my professional life as a Sales Engineer and worked for Toyota Motor Company and Nabisco / RJ Reynolds at the various sales and marketing positions. I was appointed as a Regional Director at DHL Worldwide Express in 1995 and moved to Belgium as European Sales Development and Integration Director in 2002.
In 2004, I transferred to Telecom sector and was appointed to one of the Europe’s biggest telecom operators as a Corporate Business Director. In the following years, I worked as a General Manager and Executive Board Member at the different companies.
Since become a License Real Estate Broker and Managing Director at USCO Capital Group as well as a Realtor®, I am transferring my International Business and Real Estate experience to my clients in Florida Real Estate Market. I am dedicated to exceeding expectations in all aspects of real estate.
- Bachelor Science Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Member of National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of Orlando Regional REALTOR Association (ORRA)
- Licensed Real Estate Associate
- Licensed Realtor
- Member of MFRMLS
- Real Estate and Investment Consultant
Proven Areas of Knowledge:
- Revenues & Margins
- Strategic Planning & Tactical Execution
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
- CRM Management
- New Business * Product Development
- Operation Management
- Crisis Management
- Sales Training & Development
- Cost reduction & Profit Improvement & Pricing
- Quality & Performance Improvement
Contact us today and “Let your Dreams come True”